Facility Control

View Only
  • 1.  Blackmagic Video Hub - Display routes

Posted 03-18-2024 07:09

Hello All! 

I've just joined a facility that uses Blackmagic videohub routers. I'd like to create a dashboard that displays the route information for each destination. I was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction as I have no idea where to start! 

------------------------------
    James Forshaw

• 2.  RE: Blackmagic Video Hub - Display routes

Ross Staff
    Posted 03-18-2024 10:41

Hi James,

Unfortunately, we do not have access to third-party documentation so I could not be able to answer the question. However, if you have the documentation and would like assistance in sending specific messages over specific protocols through DashBoard, we would be happy to help!

Best Regards,

Altaz Daruwala
    Ross Video

• 3.  RE: Blackmagic Video Hub - Display routes

Posted 03-19-2024 15:13

Hi James, this thread where I look to get info from a Blackmagic MultiView should help you out: https://rossvideo.community/discussion/dashboard-control-of-blackmagic-multiviewvideohub-via-telnet

The videohub acts very similar to the multiview and you should be able to adapt the same code and method of talking to the videohub. The input labels./output labels and the current routes should all be a part of that preamble, you just need to take the data and put it where you want.

Jake Lew
    Access Communications Co-Operative Limited
    Regina Canada