Facility Control

View Only
  • 1.  Dashboard Tria Playlist Commands

Posted 03-25-2024 12:41

Hi, I'm trying to a few things with Dashboard and playlists on Tria Express Duet. 

A: Can I select a server channel through Dashboard and have it select the channel on the Tria itself (not just in Dashboard control)? So when I press the channel select button in Dashboard, in Tria Explorer, I see that channel highlight?

B: Is there a Dashboard command to delete a selected file in a currently playing playlist? For example, a playlist with 4 files in it, File 1 is currently playing (red), File 2 is cued next (green), and with the mouse I've highlighted File 4 to delete it. I know I could right click and select delete, just wondering if there's a Dashboard command for that because I'd like to combine that operation in a single button along with my third request:

C: Is there a Dashboard command for saving a playlist that's currently playing but has been selected and edited?

Basically, I want to select a channel, edit the playlist and save it, all from a single Dashboard button.

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Brian Lanciki
    CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK

• 2.  RE: Dashboard Tria Playlist Commands

Posted 03-25-2024 12:55

One other issue: with Rosstalk through Dashboard, I can get my Tria to Play/Stop/Eject, but not cue any clips. All of my videos are in the H:\Videos folder. I'm typing in my commands as CUE C:CLUBLOOP.clip. Am I missing something?

Brian Lanciki
    CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING NETWORK