Graphics

View Only
  • 1.  TRANSITION LOGIC PROBLEM

Posted 04-13-2024 11:54

Hello, I need help, I have a topic lowerthird that squeezes the topic text to be small everytime a title(name) lowerthird is online, I used the event to trigger the scene director(squeeze up) in the topic scene. So my problem is here, the logic is working well in terms of triggering the scene director but when the topic and title(name) scenes are both online, and it happens that I put another scene(a different scene) online, the topic scene gets re-triggered again, even when I create a new scene that does not have transition logic it still re-triggers the topic scene. But if only the topic is online and I put a different scene online that does not have transition logic  it works fine(no triggering), the triggering that is problematic only happens when topic and title(name) scenes are both online with the transition logic and you put another(third) scene online, that scene re-triggers the topic scene eventhough it does not have a logic to trigger it. Any idea to this? Thank you.

------------------------------
    LOETO

• 2.  RE: TRANSITION LOGIC PROBLEM

Posted 04-15-2024 13:39

Any idea of what could be the problem?

LOETO

• 3.  RE: TRANSITION LOGIC PROBLEM

Posted 04-15-2024 17:08

Duplicate the problem in the Sequencer and open the debug window.

Watch for the decision making in the debug window and see what rules it matched on the IN and OUT.

Then go back over your transition rules.

I have had some transition problems and realized that sometimes I had to add to a transition rule with negatives, or make another transition rule that played the same director as another rule but would guarantee being chosen over the wrong one.

Check the order of your rules too.

I believe the debug window can shed some light on your problem.

Azathoth
    Son of Cthulhu

• 4.  RE: TRANSITION LOGIC PROBLEM

Posted 04-16-2024 07:02

Thank you Azathoth, I will check on your suggestions.

LOETO

• 5.  RE: TRANSITION LOGIC PROBLEM

Posted 04-16-2024 17:47

Thank you once again Azathoth, it worked, debug message helped, I had scene trigger in some scene directors and I also have transition logic rule, so there was a confusion there, I removed the transition logic rule and remained with the scene triggers in the scene directors and it solved everything.

LOETO