Facility Control

View Only
  • 1.  Ultrix crosspoint with frame delay.

Posted 03-21-2024 10:45

Hello,

I am trying to create a Dashboard panel, so that when closing a crosspoint (SRC1 to OUT2) after 7 frames delay another crosspoint is made (SRC 11 to OUT3). 

So I created two rows of buttons, with the sources of each output.

I created two parameters to associate them with the desired sources

And I created a task so that when you press the button, the crosspoints are done.

The crosspoints are working fine, but I was unable to associate the action of the top row with the bottom row of buttons so that the frame delay can be added. Could you help me with this,please?

Thanks, 

------------------------------
    João victhor Mariano

• 2.  RE: Ultrix crosspoint with frame delay.

Ross Staff
    Posted 03-25-2024 09:49

Hello,

Thank you for the question! Would it be possible for you to attach a grid file of the current state so that we could answer the question more accurately?

Best Regards,

Altaz Daruwala

Altaz Daruwala
    Ross Video

• 3.  RE: Ultrix crosspoint with frame delay.

Posted 03-26-2024 11:13
      |   view attached

Hello,

I'm attaching the panel which I created few days ago. The panel is executing exactly what I need (It Sets the crosspoint SRC:CAM1 - DST:OUT2 and after few miliseconds sets another crosspoint SRC:CAM11 - DST:OUT3). 

The problem is that,for some reason, the time displayed in the timer (250ms ~ 6 frames) does not represent the real delay time. The actual dealy time is longer than that shown in the display. 

I used a video source with time code, so I recorded both outputs to check if the delay was correct,but it wasn't (attached video). Instead of ~ 6 frames delay between one crosspoint and another, in fact the difference between them was 9 frames of delay. 

So, my questions are:

• Is there any way to use a timer in frames instaed of miliseconds ?
    • Is there a way to optimize my schedule? Perhaps the excessive number of lines is causing the delay.

Thanks, 

João victhor Mariano