Graphics

View Only
  • 1.  XPRESSION DATALINQ WITH TIMETRONICS

Posted 04-05-2024 04:55

Hello, I am currently working on athletics event(track) and I need help on linking Athletics clock graphic with the Timetronics stopwatch clock so that the clock graphic from xpression can automatically pull data from Timetronics stopwatch clock and run in sync with it when the event starts and stops. Does xpression support datalinq with Timetronics, if so help me out on that. Thank you

------------------------------
    LOETO

• 2.  RE: XPRESSION DATALINQ WITH TIMETRONICS

Ross Staff
    Posted 04-05-2024 12:20

We don't have native support Timetronics (there is no Timetronics data source in the Datalinq Server list), but it should be possible to support their data using the XPression ASCII Datalinq source, or worst case scenario, using the newer (XPression 11.7 beta) XPression ASCII Tables Datalinq Source. 

Both of these source allow you to build a custom parser to retrieve the data from a data feed. 

Can you direct us to the manual for the Timetronics product you are using? 

SUPPORT | TimeTronics

• 3.  RE: XPRESSION DATALINQ WITH TIMETRONICS

Ross Staff
    Posted 04-05-2024 12:25

It would also be great if you had the serial/TCP connection setup between Timetronics and the PC running Datalinq and could either:

• see the Timetronics data in terminal/docklight/wireshare/etc..

AND/OR

• Enable the Data Logger in the Datalinq ASCII Datalinq Source, capture some data, and send us the log

• 4.  RE: XPRESSION DATALINQ WITH TIMETRONICS

Posted 04-07-2024 14:36
      |   view attached

Thank you Garner, this is the manual I got from the guys who operate the Timetronics equipment. Thank you.

LOETO

Attachment(s)