Graphics

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I use scene directors rosstalk event take another scene online in sequence?

• 1.  Can I use scene directors rosstalk event take another scene online in sequence?

Posted 10-27-2023 02:32

Hi everyone,

Can I use scene directors rosstalk event take another scene online in sequence?

For example, I want to use layer 2 scene directors rosstalk event take layer 1 online, how can I do?

------------------------------
    Faber Shen

• 2.  RE: Can I use scene directors rosstalk event take another scene online in sequence?

Posted 10-28-2023 14:40

Faber,

You can use Rosstalk events to trigger items in the XPression sequencer as long as the GPI Board you've selected is configured to send commands back to the host engine. You can check the configuration at Edit -> Hardware Setup -> GPI Boards, and in the Smart GPI/RossTalk Setup, set the Mode to TCP, and enter "localhsot" for the Outgoing Network Settings Hostname. If the existing RossTalk board is already being used to send commands to another device (i.e., Dashboard, Switcher) you can add a second RossTalk board to trigger the Sequencer with. Once that's setup, you'd be able to use a TAKE command that would let your select the output framebuffer and layer from the RossTalk command.

Jeff Mayer
    Ross Video